CONTACT INFO

Contact Mike at: whacksmuseum@yahoo.com



Thursday, July 15, 2010

THE FABULOUS FLATULINA!


The CD, like Flatulina herself, is, simply, wondrous! What would Christmas be without putting on FLATULINA’S FABULOUS HOLIDAY SPECTACULAR and relaxing in front of the fireplace? Dull and quiet, that’s what!

Had the pleasure of interviewing Flatulina back in the days I was still doing a radio show called “The Brain Sandwich.” I don’t remember how we crossed paths initially, but she is a through-and-through delight. Funny and pretty doggone cute, too.

Flatulina may return to the front pretty soon as she hinted to me sometime ago. I hope so. In a world of Flatulina wanna-bes like Paris Hilton or Kim Kardashian, we could certainly the real Flatulina’s fabulousness now.

Visit her website at http://www.flatulina.com/ to order the CD. I’m sure she’ll even autograph it for you. Tell her Mike Madonna sent ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment