CONTACT INFO

Contact Mike at: whacksmuseum@yahoo.com



Friday, June 18, 2010

MY SON, THE DOUBLE AGENT


I didn’t realize at first how popular the Ted Mark books were in the 1960s until I was in the Army overseas from 1979-1982. A guy I worked with there saw that I had MY SON, THE DOUBLE AGENT and said, “Wow, you’ve got Ted Mark books?” It was interesting to me that anyone else would have known about these books.

This particular book deals with the fact that Steve “The Man From O.R.G.Y.” Victor has a Russian spy twin named, oddly, Viktor Stevkosky, who is making time with the ladies under Steve’s name.

The opening scene is quite memorable.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mike,
    It was the opening scene that had me coming back to read it over and over and over again. It really stimulated me.
    timy

    ReplyDelete